Short Detail of :Institute Name: .
Country to Study in: .
Courses Offered: .
Degree Level: .
Students Nationality: .
Scholarship Award: .
Last Date/Dead Line: .
Description of Scholarship:
announced by for to study in . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field(s) of taught at . The last date of applying for this scholarship is and scholarship provide to successful candidates.
The provide a golden chance to to complete their studies in the field(s) of at on scholarship.
Everyone wants to take higher education because its always beneficial for your career viewpoint, but its not easy for everyone because of high tuition fees so for that Niagara College is providing Lation America and Brazil Scholarships in Canada to cover your study expenses.
The study programme is open for academic session 2021-2022. The award is available for Latin America and Brazil candidates who want to study undergraduate degree coursework at Niagara College.
The Niagara College was recognized in 1967 to maintain your privacy and to make sure your personal information is secret. It offers over 100 post-secondary, bachelor and advanced programmes.
Many of you will think that Why to study at Niagara College? It encourages a comfortable, accessible, friendly atmosphere for students. Here, candidates obtain an academic experience that transforms their lives. It provides the students with an education, leadership and social opportunities.
Application time limit: February 1, 2021
- Institute: Niagara College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Latin America & Brazil students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Appropriate Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin America & Brazil students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject accessible by the university.
- Required Criteria: To enroll yourself or be acceptable the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
Procedure to Apply
- How to submit an application: Applicants must have to take admission first at Niagara College. And then apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Required Documents: You must attach your high school transcript, proof of English proficiency and copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: Candidates have to congregate all the admission requirements of the college.
- Language Demand: If English is not your opening language, you should provide confirmation of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship winner will be given the amount of $2,000 credited towards the course fee for the academic year 2021/2022.