The BBA International Undergraduate Scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for international students who want to study BBA Honours Business Administration at the Business School. You can get a 15% discount on your tuition fees every year for three years.
The BBA Honours course lets you learn about business for three years. You can also choose to focus on different types of business like Business Analysis and Technology, Business Enterprise, Economics, Human Resource Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, or Marketing. It’s a great opportunity!
Important details about BBA International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Number of scholarships: Several scholarships are available.
- Value: You can get a 15% discount on your tuition fees every year for three years.
- Application deadline: Don’t forget to apply by 8th September 2023.
- It helps with Covering your tuition fees.
- Duration: This scholarship lasts for three years in total.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student who is paying tuition fees. You also need to apply for the BBA course for entry in 2023 and have received a conditional or unconditional offer to study.
You can apply for this scholarship if you plan to study one of these subjects: Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business, Hospitality & Tourism. It’s for undergraduate students who will study full-time and have international fee status. If you’re an applicant, you’re eligible to apply!
Also APply For: EU Engagement Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde
More information about BBA International Undergraduate Scholarship:
This course covers a broad range of business topics for three years. You can also choose to focus on specific areas of business like Business Analysis and Technology, Business Enterprise, Economics, Human Resource Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, or Marketing. It’s a great way to explore different aspects of the business world during your studies!
How to apply for the scholarship:
- Write an essay about an organization you admire and want to work for. Describe the role you’d love to have in that organization and the positive changes you hope to make.
- Upload your essay as part of your scholarship application.
- Make sure to use the same name and email address that you used when applying for the course. This helps us match your scholarship application to your course application.
- If you face any difficulties, you can reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call at +44 (0)141 548 4114. We’re here to help!
The BBA International Undergraduate Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde is your gateway to an exciting journey of learning and growth. Don’t miss this chance to ease your tuition burden and pursue your dreams in the field of business. We look forward to reading your inspiring essays about the organizations you admire. Apply today, and let your aspirations take flight with us!