Short Detail of Australia Awards Scholarships:Institute Name: Australian Government (Australian Universities).
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Research.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded (Full Tuition Fees/Living-Traveling Allowance).
Last Date/Dead Line: 04/29/2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Australia Awards Scholarships announced by Australian Government (Australian Universities) for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Australian Government (Australian Universities). The last date of applying for this scholarship is 04/29/2022 and scholarship provide Fully Funded (Full Tuition Fees/Living-Traveling Allowance) to successful candidates.
The Australian Government (Australian Universities) provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Australia on scholarship.
Australia Awards Scholarships Fully Funded 2022/2023 are open for International Students. The scholarship allows Research level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian Universities. The deadline for the scholarship is 29 Apr 2022. Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships for International Students, 2022/2023 is available to undertake Research level programs at Australian Universities.
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is awarding the fully funded Australia Awards Scholarships. The purpose of this scholarship is to contribute to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries. The scholarship provides opportunities for international students in Australia. Australia Awards Scholarships are long-term awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The Australian Government, also known as the Commonwealth Government, is the national government of Australia, a federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy. Like other Westminster-style systems of government, the Australian Government is made up of three branches: the executive, the legislative, and the judicial.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Applicants must be from Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, and in-country contacts.
- Middle East
- In-country contacts
Apply More: Study in Australia on Vice-Chancellor’s Social Champion Scholarships
Australia Awards Scholarships are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- full tuition fees
- return air travel–payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- establishment allowance–a once only payment as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) – a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department.
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP)–a compulsory program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on living and studying in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only)–provided to cover the scholar’s basic medical costs (with the exception of pre-existing conditions)
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees–if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- supplementary academic support may be available to ensure a scholar’s academic success or enhance their academic experience
- fieldwork (for research awards and Masters by coursework that has a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible research students for one return economy class airfare via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Before you apply:
- Check the opening and closing dates for your country, and select your country of citizenship/residency from the list of participating countries for specific information on eligibility, priority areas, and how to apply. See the participating countries page for opening and closing dates.
- If you intend to apply, you must read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. The handbook provides information including general eligibility requirements, selection processes, entitlements, and responsibilities. Note that the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade may revise and update the handbook at any time without notice.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications. See your participating country profile for more information
Go to the Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS). When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility. You will then be given a unique registration number, username, and password.
You do not need to submit your application immediately. You can set up a draft application form and update it, and your supporting documentation, until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
Once submitted, your application cannot be changed. We strongly advise applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date. OASIS experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date and applicants may experience delays.
Refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.
Applying by mail
If you are unable to submit your application online, you can apply by mail. Please check your participating country profile for contact details to obtain a hardcopy application form and any other templates such as referee reports (if applicable).
Completed hard copy application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted by the deadline specified by your country. See the opening and closing dates for each country.
Check your participating country profile to see if your country requires additional supporting documents, such as referee reports (template below).