If you wish to study abroad but can’t gather the courage to apply due to financial limitations so, then you can apply for the merit awards at Kwantlen Polytechnic University for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who hold impressive GPA score and wish to undertake any programme at KPU are eligible to avail this grant.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Candidate must be international students
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: The candidate must apply for the chosen course online through the university’s official portal. The applicants are then required to mail the supporting documentation and transcripts to [email protected] before the deadline.
- Required Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Minimum two references
- Official transcripts
- Letter of intent
- Admission Demands: The candidate must have a GPA score of more than 2.0 to land a position at KPU.
- Language Demand: The applicants are required to have the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Score of IBT 88 or higher, with no sub-score less than 20.
- PTE – 61 or higher
- IELTS – overall band of 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in each band
- KPU English Placement Test – ENGL 1100
- Duolingo – 110 or higher