Many students dream of studying in Canada, but they are not able to do it due to financial crises . So for helping students, Algoma University is offering the Dean’s Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is valued at $1,000 for worldwide students entering their first year of study at Algoma University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria to avail this offer:
- Candidate must have completed previous academic certification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B+.
- Candidate must be studying on a full-time basis.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: In order to avail the grant, the applicant must apply to the bachelor’s Degree programme at Algoma University.
- Required Documents: Candidates are required to provide original official transcripts of their previous academic engagements and mail them to [email protected]
- Admission Demands: The candidate must fulfill all the entry requirements stated by the University.
- Language Demands: Aspirants are required to submit test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE) as proof of spoken and written English Proficiency.