Short Detail of Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship:Institute Name: St. Lawrence College.
Country to Study in: Canada.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: all degrees.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: A tuition discount of up to $1,000 CAD.
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th May 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship announced by St. Lawrence College for International students to study in Canada. The scholarship allows all degrees level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at St. Lawrence College. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 15th May 2023 and scholarship provide A tuition discount of up to $1,000 CAD to successful candidates.
The St. Lawrence College provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Canada on scholarship.
Studying abroad can be a dream come true for many students. However, funding your education can be a significant challenge, especially for international students. Fortunately, St. Lawrence College (SLC) offers international students the opportunity to apply for the Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship. This scholarship provides successful applicants with a discount of up to $1,000 CAD applied to their student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees.
St. Lawrence College (SLC) is a College of Applied Arts and Technology founded in 1967 with three campuses located in Kingston, Brockville, and Cornwall. It offers more than 100 full-time programs with modern, expansive facilities ranging from spacious and collaborative classrooms to well-equipped computer labs and social study spaces. SLC is committed to providing a world-class education that combines all the benefits of a modern and diverse academic environment.
Deadline and Benefits
The application deadline for the scholarship is May 15, 2023. Successful applicants will receive a tuition discount of up to $1,000 CAD applied to their student account and redeemable towards the second semester’s tuition fees. The scholarship is awarded based on academic achievements and is valid for any degree level or subject offered by St. Lawrence College.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
The Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship is open to all international students who wish to study at St. Lawrence College. Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All nationalities are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is open to students at any level of degree in any subject offered by St. Lawrence College.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at St. Lawrence College in Canada.
- All international students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- If applicants do not reside in Canada and are not Canadian citizens, they must obtain a student visa valid for the academic year they plan to attend.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The scholarship application process is online and simple. Applicants must apply to St. Lawrence College using the Ontario College Application Service (OCAS) at ontariocolleges.ca. Applicants must follow the steps to become a St. Lawrence College student, including creating a new application, uploading supporting documentation, receiving offer notifications and Application Status Letter(s), downloading their Letters of Acceptance(s) to support their VISA application, and uploading a copy of their VISA/Study Permit approval to notify the college.
The Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship program requires applicants to submit several supporting documents along with their application. These documents are used to evaluate the applicant’s eligibility for the scholarship and their potential to succeed in their academic program at St. Lawrence College.
The following are the supporting documents that applicants must submit:
- Personal Essay: Applicants must provide a personal essay explaining why they deserve to receive the Regional Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship and how they plan to contribute to the student life at SLC if they are successful. The essay should be well-written, organized, and compelling, and should showcase the applicant’s strengths, achievements, and aspirations.
- Passport: Applicants must provide a copy of their passport to prove their identity and citizenship.
- Academic Transcripts: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts, which should include the English translation of their documents. This is to provide evidence of their academic achievements and qualifications.
- Original/Certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree: Applicants must provide proof of their secondary or post-secondary education, including any diplomas or degrees they have earned.
- Proof of English Proficiency: All applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency, which can be demonstrated through a valid International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score sheet or other accepted language proficiency tests.
- Reference Letter, Resume, Volunteer Experience or Awards: Applicants can also submit additional documents that demonstrate their achievements, skills, and experiences. This can include reference letters from teachers or employers, resumes, volunteer experience, or any other relevant awards or achievements.
St. Lawrence College’s Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to receive a tuition discount towards their academic program. The scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities who are not Canadian citizens and do not reside in Canada. Applicants must meet the admission requirements and submit supporting documentation, including a personal essay, academic transcripts, and proof of English proficiency. Successful applicants will receive a tuition discount of up to $1,000 CAD, which is valid for any degree level or subject offered by the college. With its range of academic facilities and programs, St. Lawrence College is an excellent choice for international students seeking to further their education in Canada.