Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the International PhD Fellowship in Won Lab offered by the University of Copenhagen.
The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project. Other important criteria are:
- The grade point average achieved
- Professional qualifications relevant to the PhD project
- Previous publications
- Relevant work experience
- Other professional activities
- Curious mind-set with a strong interest in genomics and computational biology.
- Language skills.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
Award: The University of Copenhagen will provide a monthly salary that begins around 27.780 DKK /approx. 3.730 EUR (April 2021-level) plus pension.