Description of Scholarship:
International Awards announced by Wake Forest University for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Wake Forest University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is Open and scholarship provide Full-cost to successful candidates.
The Wake Forest University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at USA on scholarship.
Short Detail of International Awards:
Institute Name: Wake Forest University.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: Full-cost.
Last Date/Dead Line: Open.
Now you can get your degree in the USA! Wake Forest University is accepting applications for the international awards programme to provide financial support for students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main goal of this programme is to support International students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- International students are acceptable for most merit-based scholarships, including a number of our full-cost awards
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. The regular application also serves as a application, so there is no separate form to complete.
- Required Documents: Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application
- Admission Demand: Candidate that get into Wake Forest have an average SAT score between 1270-1410 or an average ACT score of 28-32.
- Language Demand: If English is not your first language then you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo score.