Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Queen’s University Belfast. The deadline for the scholarship is 09 Jun 2022. Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Queen’s University Belfast.
Four scholarships offering a 50% reduction on full tuition fees are available to exceptionally talented international students paying international tuition fee rates who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies at Queen’s University Belfast in 2022/23.
Queen’s University Belfast, officially The Queen’s University of Belfast, is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate program starting in the academic year 2022/23 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline, and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter. Exclusions apply – see Point 10 below.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- The scholarship will cover 50% of the full cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years.
- To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline, 15:00 BST 9 June 2022.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 9 June 2022 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/23 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If you wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
- Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity or a private organisation you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- The following programmes are excluded from eligibility for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship – Undergraduate:> Undergraduate: Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology> ALL Distance Learning programmes, foundation degree programmes and non-standard fee courses, including part-time programmes.
- In the event that a student has received scholarship offers for a number of different programmes at Queen’s University, they will only be able to redeem one scholarship award. This will be the scholarship award for the course onto which they enrol in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Students must request authorisation from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study. Where changes are made without authorisation being granted, the scholarship may be withdrawn and students may be required to repay the scholarship in full.
- Applicants may apply and/or be considered for more than one award administered by Queen’s University Belfast but if successful would receive only the highest value award with the lower value award cancelled or allocated to another applicant.
- The University is unable to consider requests for increased and/or further funding. The amount of scholarship offered is non-negotiable.
- The University’s decision regarding successful scholars of the programme is final, and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
- The University reserves the right to vary all or any scholarship awards, discounts and regulations at its sole discretion.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The online application form should be completed and a sort video submitted outlining why you wish to study at Queen’s University Belfast and believe your program of choice will benefit you in your future career aspirations. Further details can be found on the application form which can be accessed from the link below:
Queen’s University Belfast will offer a 50% discount on tuition fees paid for all years of a program, up to four years. (Including advanced entry into Year 2 or Year 3).