Short Detail of UTS Postgraduate Business International Scholarships:Institute Name: The University of Technology Sydney.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Any master’s degree subject.
Degree Level: Master.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: 20% tuition fee.
Last Date/Dead Line: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Description of Scholarship:
UTS Postgraduate Business International Scholarships announced by The University of Technology Sydney for International students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Master level programm(s) in the field(s) of Any master’s degree subject taught at The University of Technology Sydney. The last date of applying for this scholarship is Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023 and scholarship provide 20% tuition fee to successful candidates.
The The University of Technology Sydney provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Any master’s degree subject at Australia on scholarship.
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the UTS Postgraduate Business Scholarships offered by the University of Technology Sydney for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship was established to attract commencing international students with an Australian degree to enroll in a master’s degree by coursework program at UTS Business School.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2022
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Candidates are required to log in on the application form of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Submit the following:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required
- Students must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
Scholarship Award: The University of Technology Sydney will provide 20% of the tuition fee of the postgraduate program for the standard duration of the course.