The University of Southern Indiana is thrilled to announce the International merit awards for students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking international students are eligible for this application . The sponsorship will be in the form of a fixed amount per annum for the complete duration of the chosen programme.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international citizen
- Aspirants must have take admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice through the student portal of the university. The applicants must submit the recommendation letters and an essay along with the admission form to be considered for the opportunity.
- Award: The winner of the support will receive $500-$3,000 per year towards any degree programme undertaken at USI for its complete duration.