MSC PUBLIC HEALTH International Masters Scholarships, UK 2022 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Master’s level program(s) in the field of Public Health taught at the University of Salford. The deadline for the scholarship is 02 May 2022.
To recognize the global importance of public health and our membership in the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), we are offering two high-value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants. This is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay. Learn more about this scholarship and find out how you can apply.
MSC PUBLIC HEALTH International Masters Scholarships in UK 2022 are available to undertake Master’s level programs at the University of Salford.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a three-part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
The MSc Public Health International Scholarship is worth 50% of your tuition fee.