The University of Roehampton is giving an opportunity to become a part of the Country Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support overseas students who want to enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be self-funded, studying full-time, and paying overseas tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, aspirants must enroll in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Award: Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of up to £2,500 to cover their study expenses in the UK.