The LLM Masters of Law scholarship is designed to encourage high-achieving international students to pursue a master of Law at the University of Roehampton.
The scholarship will cover the following programs:
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
This award cannot be combined with any other Roehampton scholarship or discount. If you are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you one of the highest values. This award will apply for a maximum of 1 year.
The University of Roehampton campus benefits from being at the heart of a busy network of transport links. Whether using 24-hour buses, the tube network at Hammersmith, Shepherd’s Bush, and Putney, or through rail services from Barnes to Waterloo, all points across Central and West London are within easy reach of the university.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an LLM program.
- You must successfully enroll in order to receive the award. The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Be self-funded, studying full-time, and paying overseas tuition fees.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with QA Higher Education, students progressing through this route will be eligible for alternative scholarship offerings.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Follow the apply link below.