The University of Leicester is offering Masters scholarships to UK students who identify as Minority Ethnic and are looking to start their full-time campus-based or Distance Learning Masters course in September/October 2023. The scholarship program aims to provide financial support to deserving students and promote diversity in the field of education. The University is offering 10 awards, which will cover the full tuition fee and also provide support and mentoring to develop the career of the recipients.
The scholarship program is open to students who are permanent residents of the UK and have been accepted for a Masters course in Archaeology and Ancient History, Business, Criminology, Economics, Education, English, History, Film Studies, Law, Media and Communication, Modern Languages, Museum Studies, Politics and International Relations, or Sociology at the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities at the University of Leicester. To be eligible, the applicants must submit their admission application and scholarship application by the 3rd and 30th of June 2023, respectively.
- Application Deadline: 30th of June 2023
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- Study in the United Kingdom
Benefits of University of Leicester Masters Scholarship:
The scholarship program will provide a full tuition fee waiver and support and mentoring to develop the career of the recipients. It is an excellent opportunity for students who identify as Minority Ethnic to get financial support for their Masters study at the University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester is a public research university located in Leicester, England. It was founded in 1921 and is ranked among the top 20 universities in the UK. The College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities at the University of Leicester offers a range of Masters courses in various subjects, including Archaeology and Ancient History, Business, Criminology, Economics, Education, English, History, Film Studies, Law, Media and Communication, Modern Languages, Museum Studies, Politics and International Relations, and Sociology.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of the UK.
- The applicants must self-identify as Minority Ethnic.
- The applicants must hold a place on a full-time campus-based or Distance Learning Masters course at the University of Leicester beginning in September/October 2023.
- Admission applications must be submitted via the university portal.
- All eligible candidates will be considered for the scholarship award.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts – Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references
- Proof of English language competency
- The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of their preferred course.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Apply for the University of Leicester Masters Scholarship 2023 today and get financial support for your Masters study at the University of Leicester.
The University of Leicester is offering an excellent opportunity for Minority Ethnic students to pursue their higher education dreams through this scholarship program. The scholarship award not only covers the full tuition fee but also provides support and guidance to help students develop their careers. To stay up to date with more scholarship opportunities like this, be sure to visit ScholarHunter.com. Our website offers a comprehensive list of scholarships available to students worldwide, along with useful tips and guidance on how to apply successfully. We wish you all the best of luck with your scholarship applications!