The award is eligible for those applicant who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. The bursary is open for UK, EU and international students.
Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- to be acceptable, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have a good first degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering-related disciplines.
- Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
- Must have experience in one or more of the following areas are also preferred: machine learning, deep learning, mathematical modelling, and software engineering.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: tot avail this opportunity, applicant have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Required Documents: Applicant must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Demand: To be acceptable for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Demand: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.