Description of Scholarship:
PhD international awards announced by University of Edinburgh for UK, EU and international students to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of machine learning for medical imaging. taught at University of Edinburgh. The last date of applying for this scholarship is March 31, 2021 and scholarship provide Tuition fees + stipend to successful candidates.
The University of Edinburgh provide a golden chance to UK, EU and international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of machine learning for medical imaging. at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of PhD international awards :
Institute Name: University of Edinburgh.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: machine learning for medical imaging..
Degree Level: PhD .
Students Nationality: UK, EU and international students.
Scholarship Award: Tuition fees + stipend.
Last Date/Dead Line: March 31, 2021.
The award is eligible for those applicant who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. The bursary is open for UK, EU and international students.
Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- to be acceptable, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must have a good first degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other engineering-related disciplines.
- Must hold an honours degree at 2:1 or higher, probably supported by an MSc degree, in the appropriate science or engineering area (or the international equivalent).
- Must have experience in one or more of the following areas are also preferred: machine learning, deep learning, mathematical modelling, and software engineering.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: tot avail this opportunity, applicant have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Required Documents: Applicant must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Demand: To be acceptable for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Demand: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.