The University of St Andrews is pleased to announce Association Bursary Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship is available to provide financial assistance to academically gifted students who would otherwise struggle with the cost of studying at the University of St Andrews.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be from the UK, EU, and International
- In order to be eligible, applicants must be able to demonstrate a gross annual household income below the average household income for your country
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the International undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
- All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of St Andrews will provide an award amount of £500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.