Description of Scholarship:
Undergraduate Scholarships announced by University of St Andrews for UK, EU, and International to study in UK. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subjects taught at University of St Andrews. The last date of applying for this scholarship is for International Students: 3 March 2022 and for UK Students: 7 April 2022 and scholarship provide £500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023 to successful candidates.
The University of St Andrews provide a golden chance to UK, EU, and International to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subjects at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of Undergraduate Scholarships:
Institute Name: University of St Andrews.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: all subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: UK, EU, and International.
Scholarship Award: £500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.
Last Date/Dead Line: for International Students: 3 March 2022 and for UK Students: 7 April 2022.
The University of St Andrews is pleased to announce Association Bursary Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship is available to provide financial assistance to academically gifted students who would otherwise struggle with the cost of studying at the University of St Andrews.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be from the UK, EU, and International
- In order to be eligible, applicants must be able to demonstrate a gross annual household income below the average household income for your country
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the International undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After you have applied to a new course beginning in the 2022-2023 academic year, you can access Scholarships and Fund through My Application.
- All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of St Andrews will provide an award amount of £500 for students who want to commence their undergraduate degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.