Short Detail of Ukawe And Swansea Fully Funded PhD Scholarship:Institute Name: Swansea University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Computational Mathematics, Engineering Stimulation.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: UK and EU Students.
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded.
Last Date/Dead Line: 27th Jan 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Ukawe And Swansea Fully Funded PhD Scholarship announced by Swansea University for UK and EU Students to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Computational Mathematics, Engineering Stimulation taught at Swansea University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 27th Jan 2023 and scholarship provide Fully Funded to successful candidates.
The Swansea University provide a golden chance to UK and EU Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Computational Mathematics, Engineering Stimulation at UK on scholarship.
Ukawe And Swansea Fully Funded PhD Scholarship 2023 in Civil Engineering are announced for UK and EU students. Students may apply for the Ukawe and Swansea PhD Scholarship in 2023 online. The fellowship allows students to enroll in PhD-level courses at Swansea University that are taught in the area of computational mathematics and engineering stimulation. The scholarship application deadline is January 27, 2023.
A MULTI MATERIAL ARBITRARY LAGRANGIAN-EULERIAN (ALE) SCHEME FOR SHOCK HYDRODYNAMICS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING: FULLY FUNDED UKAWE AND SWANSEA PHD SCHOLARSHIP (RS182)
Swansea University is providing a fully financed Ph.D. scholarship in this case. It is supported by Swansea University’s Faculty of Science and Engineering and the UK Atomic Weapons Establishment (UKAWE). It’s a fantastic chance for students who desire to advance their research careers. Students with UK passports are the only ones who are eligible for this grant.
The chosen PhD applicant will join a research team that is actively developing and using cutting-edge computational methods for large-strain solid dynamics, dynamic fracture/contact, and computational multiphysics.
Civil Engineering Fully Funded Ukawe and Swansea PhD Scholarship 2023 is available to undertake PhD level programs at Swansea University.
This scholarship is fully funded.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or a similar relevant science discipline. See ‘country-specific information for European and international applicants (available at the bottom of the page)’.
English Language Requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open only to applicants holding a UK passport.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email email@example.com with the web link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Civil Engineering / PhD / Full-time / 3 Year / AprilIn the event you have already applied for the above program previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2023
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS182 – PhD Civil Eng’
*It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.
One application is required per individual Swansea University-led research scholarship award; applications cannot be considered listing multiple Swansea University-led research scholarship awards.
As part of your online application, you MUST upload the following documents (please do not send these via email):
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on the headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
Informal inquiries are welcome, please contact Professor Antonio J. Gil (email@example.com).
*External Partner Application Data Sharing – Please note that as part of the scholarship application selection process, application data sharing may occur with external partners outside of the University, when joint/co-funding of a scholarship project is applicable.