Short Detail of Swansea University International PhD Scholarships:Institute Name: Swansea University.
Country to Study in: United Kingdom.
Courses Offered: Mathematics.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students and Domestic Students.
Scholarship Award: the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
Last Date/Dead Line: 07/01/2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Swansea University International PhD Scholarships announced by Swansea University for International Students and Domestic Students to study in United Kingdom. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Mathematics taught at Swansea University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 07/01/2022 and scholarship provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 to successful candidates.
The Swansea University provide a golden chance to International Students and Domestic Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Mathematics at United Kingdom on scholarship.
Swansea University International PhD Scholarships (Fully Funded Mathematics) Full Tuition Fees and Annual Stipend for International Students 2022 is open for International Students, and Domestic Students. The scholarship allows PhD level program(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at Swansea University. The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Jul 2022. Fully Funded Mathematics Ph.D. Scholarship for International Students 2022 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at Swansea University.
Swansea University and Welsh Government have collaborated to offer fully-funded mathematics Ph.D. scholarships for international and domestic students. The main purpose of this scholarship is to focus on Mathematical Modelling and Epidemiological Modelling. These scholarships will only be awarded to eligible students with high academic backgrounds.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or a master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University). See – Country-specific Information for European Applicants 2019 and Country-specific Information for International Applicants 2019.
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.0 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognized equivalent. Details on the Swansea University English Language entry policy can be found here.
NB: If you are holding a non-UK degree, please see Swansea University degree comparisons to find out if you meet the eligibility.
If you have any questions regarding your academic or fee eligibility based on the above, please email [email protected] with the web link to the scholarship(s) you are interested in.
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609. Additional research expenses will also be available.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply, please complete your application online with the following information:
- Course choice – please select Mathematics / Ph.D. / Full-time / 3 Year / July In the event you have already applied for the above program previously, the application system may issue a warning notice and prevent application, in this event, please email [email protected] where staff will be happy to assist you in submitting your application.
- Start year – please select 2022
- Funding (page 8) –
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS82 – Ph.D. Mathematics’
*It is the responsibility of the applicant to list the above information accurately when applying, please note that applications received without the above information listed will not be considered for the scholarship award.
One application is required per individual Swansea University-led research scholarship award; applications cannot be considered listing multiple Swansea University-led research scholarship awards.
As part of your online application, you MUST upload the following documents (please do not send these via email):
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter discussing the motivations for applying for this project and highlighting the candidate’s experience in mathematical modeling and/or computational mathematics.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on the headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email addresses for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)