Short Detail of Student Financial Aid Awards:Institute Name: Universiti Malaya.
Country to Study in: Malaysia.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee and Living allowance.
Last Date/Dead Line: open.
Description of Scholarship:
Student Financial Aid Awards announced by Universiti Malaya for International Students to study in Malaysia. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Universiti Malaya. The last date of applying for this scholarship is open and scholarship provide Full tuition fee and Living allowance to successful candidates.
The Universiti Malaya provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Malaysia on scholarship.
Universiti Malaya would like to invite postgraduate candidates to apply for the Universiti Malaya Student Financial Aid award. This scheme is open to local and international candidates enrolled (active status) in Master’s (research mode) or Doctoral programs.
Student Financial Aid Awards, Malaysia 2022-23 is available to undertake Postgraduate level programs at Universiti Malaya.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- This scheme is open to local and international postgraduate candidates enrolled in the Master’s (full research) or Doctorate program at Universiti Malaya (UM).
- Applicants must have been offered a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) by UM for a period of at least four (4) months for the applied semester (to apply for GRA, go to https://ra-recruitment.um.edu.my/)
- Applicants must not be sponsored by any federal/state/statutory body or any other organization.
- Applicants must be free from any debt / outstanding fees with UM.
- Applicants must be within the Graduate on Time (GOT) period of candidature at the time of application, i.e.:
- For Masters programs – 5th semester and below*
- For Doctorate programs – 7th semester and below*
How to Apply for Scholarship:
To apply, kindly visit maya.um.edu.my
Successful applicants will receive a living allowance and up to a 100% fee waiver (for selected fees).