Short Detail of International Excellence Scholarships for South Asia Students:Institute Name: Swansea University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research).
Degree Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: up to £6,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st July, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
International Excellence Scholarships for South Asia Students announced by Swansea University for International students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Undergraduate or postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) taught at Swansea University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 1st July, 2022 and scholarship provide up to £6,000 to successful candidates.
The Swansea University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of BSc, BA, BEng, LLB, MEng, MSci, MSc, MPharm, MBBCh, MA, LLM, MRes (not the same as Masters by Research) at UK on scholarship.
Having a good education is essential to one’s success in life. Examining this importance of the study, Swansea University is providing the International Excellence Scholarships for South Asia students.
This scholarship program is available for students who demonstrate academic excellence or show potential studying at Swansea University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-UK nationals and classed as overseas fee payers.
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study at Swansea University at the undergraduate or master’s level.
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance to date and show what they will achieve at Swansea University in their application.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a one-year postgraduate degree program.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be considered for this opportunity, students must take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University. Once you are ready to apply, please complete a South Asia International Excellence Scholarship application form. And return it to [email protected].
- The student must have a fully completed application form
- Two references
- A Resume (CV)
- A Personal Statement
- Copy of qualifications to date, i.e., degree certificate and transcripts
- For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- All students applying to Swansea University need to demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
Successful undergraduate applicants will receive up to £6,000 (£4000 up to postgraduate) in the first year. Those who achieve 70% and above in their first year of study will be eligible for a further £2,000 in year two at Swansea University.