Highly motivated aspirants from Australia and all over the globe have a golden opportunity to apply for the Social and Policy Dimensions of the Circular Economy PhD International Scholarships offered by RMIT University.
The studentship program is designed for brilliant Australian and international students to pursue a PhD degree in social and policy dimensions of the Circular Economy in construction and demolition for the academic year 2022-2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honors degree achieving first-class honors in Social science or another suitable field. Preferred applicants: Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or onshore international applicants.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers, please submit the following documents to Prof. Ralph Horne ([email protected]) and Dr. Bhavna Middha ([email protected]).
- Please submit a covering letter, academic transcripts, A one-page cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project, Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis; and a digital copy of academic transcripts, a CV including any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience
- Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Award: The scholarship program will provide $31,885 per annum for three years with the possibility of a six-month extension to the high achieving students.