Exploring the World of Cyber Policy and International Security
In the ever-evolving landscape of international relations, Chatham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs, takes pride in introducing the Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship. This prestigious opportunity beckons exceptional individuals to contribute to cutting-edge research at the crossroads of technology, international security, and politics.
Embarking on a Century-Long Legacy
As a global leader in independent policy institutes, Chatham House boasts a century-long legacy of tackling the most pressing issues in international relations. With a commitment to forging a secure, sustainable, prosperous, and just world, Chatham House invites prospective candidates to join its International Security Programme and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the Cyber Policy Portfolio.
Navigating the Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship
Chatham House Scholarship Details:
- University or Organization: Chatham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs
- Department: Research
- Course Level: Senior Research Fellow (Cyber)
- Award: £60,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 2nd of February 2024
- Nationality: Domestic
- Location: UK
Chatham House, The Royal Institute of International Affairs is currently offering a Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship (Cyber) position, which comes with a salary of £60,000 per annum. The position is open to domestic applicants in the UK. As a Senior Research Fellow, you will be responsible for conducting research and developing policy recommendations in the field of cyber security. The position is ideal for individuals who have a strong background in cyber security, as well as experience in academic research.
The course can be accessed online, allowing for flexibility in scheduling and location. As a Senior Research Fellow, you will have access to a wealth of resources, including Chatham House’s extensive library and research network. The deadline for applications is February 2, 2024. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about cyber security and wish to contribute to the development of international policy in this field.
- Open to all backgrounds
- Subjects: Any within the Cyber Policy Portfolio
- Expertise in cyber policy issues within academic, business, or public policy contexts.
- Proficiency in research skills with practical policy applications.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and manage research studies.
- Exceptional writing skills tailored to diverse audiences.
- Success in fundraising for research activities.
- Editorial experience in managing peer-reviewed pieces.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the Senior Research Fellow – Cyber position at Chatham House through the official website. The application deadline is 2nd of February 2024, and applicants will be notified of their application status within 4 weeks of the role closing.
Benefits of Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship
Perks of the Role:
- Approximately 37 days of annual leave.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Life assurance.
- £60,000 per annum in salary.
- Hybrid work arrangement (Office/Home), requiring a minimum of 2 days in the office per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Chatham House values diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds. Visa sponsorship is available for this role.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Shaping Tomorrow’s Security Landscape
In conclusion, the Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship at Chatham House opens the door to a realm where expertise meets innovation. This opportunity not only offers a chance to contribute to cutting-edge research but also provides a platform to shape the future of cyber policy and international security.
FAQs: Unlocking Further Insights
- Q: Can international candidates apply for Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship?
- A: The scholarship is open to candidates from all backgrounds, including international applicants.
- Q: What is the deadline for application submission?
- A: The application deadline is 2nd of February 2024.
- Q: Is editorial experience necessary for this role?
- A: While highly desirable, editorial experience is not mandatory for application.
- Q: What is the work arrangement for the role?
- A: The role offers a hybrid work arrangement, allowing a minimum of 2 days in the office per week.
- Q: How will applicants be notified of their application status?
- A: Applicants will be informed of the status within 4 weeks of the role closing.
Unlock the door to a future where your expertise in cyber policy can make a lasting impact. Apply now for Senior Research Fellow – Cyber Scholarship and be part of Chatham House’s journey in shaping tomorrow’s security landscape.