Short Detail of Student Awards:Institute Name: University of Sydney.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: Research.
Students Nationality: International and African Students.
Scholarship Award: 20% tuition fee.
Last Date/Dead Line: open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Student Awards announced by University of Sydney for International and African Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at University of Sydney. The last date of applying for this scholarship is open for the academic year 2022-2023 and scholarship provide 20% tuition fee to successful candidates.
The University of Sydney provide a golden chance to International and African Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at Australia on scholarship.
If you wish to begin your academic journey at one of the most prestigious universities in Australia, then you can apply for the International Student Awards offered by the University of Sydney. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible to receive a 20% contribution to the tuition fees of any applied undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree program at the University of Sydney.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- be a citizen from the eligible countries in Africa (dual Australian and New Zealand citizens are not eligible)
- Receive admission into full-time undergraduate coursework, postgraduate coursework, or postgraduate research degree, commencing in 2023.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must apply for admission via the University’s application portal at the University of Sydney.
- Submit a personal statement
- Tell us about yourself (maximum 200 words)
- Tell us what has inspired you to apply to the University (maximum 200 words)
- Please tell us what you want to achieve with your studies at the University or how it will help you achieve your goals (maximum 200 words).
- Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Benefits of Scholarship:
The scholars will receive a 20% contribution of their tuition fee for the duration of their course at the University of Sydney.