Short Detail of Scholarship Program 2023:Institute Name: University of Zurich.
Country to Study in: Switzerland.
Courses Offered: Economics, Financial Economics, Corporate Finance, Mathematical Finance, and Econometrics..
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: 2500 CHF per month.
Last Date/Dead Line: January 15th, 2023, and March 31st, 2023..
Description of Scholarship:
Scholarship Program 2023 announced by University of Zurich for International Students to study in Switzerland. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Economics, Financial Economics, Corporate Finance, Mathematical Finance, and Econometrics. taught at University of Zurich. The last date of applying for this scholarship is January 15th, 2023, and March 31st, 2023. and scholarship provide 2500 CHF per month to successful candidates.
The University of Zurich provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Economics, Financial Economics, Corporate Finance, Mathematical Finance, and Econometrics. at Switzerland on scholarship.
Applications are now being accepted for the PhD Scholarship Program of 2023, in the fields of Economics, Financial Economics, Corporate Finance, Mathematical Finance, and Econometrics at the University of Zurich, which will educate the following generation of financial academics. The goal of this programme is to pursue academic achievement.
The PhD programme has a global focus and seeks to draw the top candidates from both Switzerland and abroad. The Scholarship Program 2023 provides the best setting for fruitful and motivating PhD study in finance.
The University of Zurich, which was established in 1833, provides the most degree options in Switzerland. In order to support emerging talent, UZH offers a curriculum that is on par with those of the best PhD schools in North America and Europe.
Scholarship Program 2023 Benefits
- Most accepted students are granted admission with a stipend of about 2500 CHF per month. This amount is more than enough for a student to live in Zurich.
- Due to the limited number of fully-funded positions, the University encourages candidates to apply for the first round deadline (January 15th).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- The candidates must fulfil each of the requirements below in order to be eligible:
- A strong command of both spoken and written English extremely developed soft skills, and honed presenting abilities are requirements for applicants.
- For applicants with degrees from non-bologna countries or in subjects other than economics, finance, or business administration, a GMAT or GRE is necessary.
solid mathematical foundation.
- A master’s degree, preferably in finance or economics (though computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, or related fields might be considered)
- Students select their advisers after beginning the PhD programme in the first year of study, according to the program’s structure.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
It is difficult to get accepted as a visiting doctoral student for up to a year.
- The PhD Program Coordinator, Mrs Sarah Wikus, may be reached at email@example.com.
- Supporting records Candidates are pre-selected based on their application files, which should include a copy of their dossier (CV, academic transcripts, GMAT/GRE test scores, comprehensive research plan, and list of possible departmental advisers). A minimum of two professors from the institution where you earned your most pertinent degree should also provide exceptional letters of recommendation.
- All applicants should take the GMAT or GRE, according to the admissions requirements. The local Admission Committee, which is made up of finance professors from the University of Zurich, requires applicants to hold a Master of Science in Finance or Economics degree that is judged comparable.
- Language Requirement: English is the program’s working language. Non-native English speakers may submit their TOEFL scores, which must be at least 7.0, or other results of a standardised English test.