Short Detail of Scholarship And Lecturer Opportunity:Institute Name: University of York.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Data Science.
Degree Level: Masters.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: Fully Funded.
Last Date/Dead Line: 10/17/2022.
Description of Scholarship:
Scholarship And Lecturer Opportunity announced by University of York for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field(s) of Data Science taught at University of York. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 10/17/2022 and scholarship provide Fully Funded to successful candidates.
The University of York provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Data Science at Australia on scholarship.
Scholarship And Lecturer Opportunity 2023 in Masters Applied Data Science at the University Of York: Masters in Applied Data Science University of York Grant and Instructor Opportunity 2023 is accessible to embrace Bosses level projects at the College of York. We are trying to designate a teacher (Educating and Grant) to add to another MSc program in Applied Information Science. Subjects to be shown will incorporate Programming, Measurements, AI, Large Information, and Information Perception. The program will furnish science graduates with a scope of Information Science abilities that can be utilized across logical disciplines, either in the scholarly world or industry. The nominee will uphold the improvement obviously the material for the new program, will convey some education for the course, and attempt to give an astounding understudy insight to understudies. There may likewise be potential chances to acquire insight into the affirmations and promoting parts of the course advancement.
As a division, we endeavor to give a workplace that permits all staff and understudies to contribute completely, prosper, and succeed. We are pleased with our Athena SWAN Gold Honor.
We especially welcome and support applications from female endlessly up-and-comers from minority ethnic foundations, who are under-addressed inside the scholarly staff bunch in the Division of Science. Adaptability is offered and the job can be attempted part-time by understanding.
The main purpose of the role
- To develop and apply innovative and appropriate teaching techniques and material that create interest, understanding, and enthusiasm amongst students
- To lecture, lead seminars, tutorials, and other forms of postgraduate teaching
- To contribute to the development of teaching and learning strategies
- To undertake effectively a range of administrative and managerial responsibilities associated with the course
This role is available on a fixed-term basis for 36 months.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications needed
- Ph.D. in Science, Maths, Computer Science or a closely related subject, and appropriate academic teaching qualification or willingness to complete this
- The specialist knowledge of data science, and its application to scientific problems
- Well-developed analytical, IT, and communication skills with the ability to present at conferences
- Knowledge, ability, experience, and commitment to designing and delivering teaching and learning at undergraduate level chemistry to enthuse and engage students
- Commitment to and Understanding of Equality and Diversity Issues
- Demonstrable capacity for creative thinking and planning with attention to detail, a positive attitude, and commitment to personal development.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Interview date: Monday 17 October 2022
For informal inquiries: please contact the Head of Department, Professor Caroline Dessent (email@example.com😉