Description of Scholarship:
Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme announced by University of Sheffield for International Students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, and Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subjects taught at University of Sheffield. The last date of applying for this scholarship is November 13, 2022 and scholarship provide £17,350 per annum (pro-rata) Fully Funded to successful candidates.
The University of Sheffield provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subjects at UK on scholarship.
Short Detail of Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme:
Institute Name: University of Sheffield.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: all subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, and Postgraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: £17,350 per annum (pro-rata) Fully Funded.
Last Date/Dead Line: November 13, 2022.
Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme University of Sheffield, UK 2023 is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at the University of Sheffield. Keeping in view the element of affordability while pursuing higher education in the UK The University of Sheffield is offering three awards to academics to continue their research in the university for a period of up to 12 months. The funding is being given under the title of Sanctuary International visitor support scheme. The scheme offers to those who have been displaced or affected by conflict or persecution in their home country.
This scholarship is recommended by the ScholarshipsAds team since it is a nice offer to study Ph.D. with a Sanctuary International Visitors Support Scheme at the University of Sheffield, UK.
About the University of Sheffield:
The University of Sheffield is a good-ranking university among the universities in the UK and worldwide. Many international students enroll every year and secure promising futures after qualifying for a degree from this university. The job offering companies readily accept the graduate from this university.
The University of Sheffield offers a range of high-quality courses, from undergraduate and postgraduate courses to research and adult education classes. Study options include full-time, part-time, online, and distance learning.
Why at the University of Sheffield? Sheffield is a world top-100 university renowned for its research-led learning and teaching excellence, impact, and distinctiveness. As part of a genuinely global community, international independent assessments consistently confirm its outstanding performance for excellent teaching and research.
- Subsistence allowance of £17,350 per annum (pro-rata)
- An additional payment of £5,000 per annum (pro-rata) per dependent (up to a maximum of 3 dependents)
- Expenses on arrival, including travel, of up to £2,500
- Accommodation: under the Homes for Ukraine Scheme, free accommodation is provided for up to 6 months as part of the visa requirement. Applicants not eligible for the Homes for Ukraine scheme will receive support to find suitable accommodation.
- Project-related costs up to £2,500
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Ph.D. scholarship will be awarded in any area under discussion offered by Sheffield. Here is a list of academic departments
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scheme:
- Applicants must be an academic who has been displaced or affected by conflict or persecution in their home country.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a UK visa under the Ukrainian visa schemes or another type of UK visa, if applicable, in the case of other nationalities.
- Applicants proposed area of research should align with areas of research at Sheffield.
- Applicants are expected to remain employed by their home institution and return to their home country to resume their research when it is safe and appropriate.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The mode of application is offline.
- How to Apply: The Applicants must download the application form and submit a complete application with a CV to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: For application – A CV and Research proposal. For admission- Proof of the previous degree, Official translations into English, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae/resume, and Examples of your work,
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, applicants must check all the admission criteria.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have reasonable English skills to make their visit to the University of Sheffield.
Application Deadline: November 13, 2022.