President’s Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral Students at Yunnan University, China: Aiming to reward outstanding international students and their academic achievements, the Yunnan University in China has decided to award the President’s Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students in the second year or above within the primary academic system of Yunnan University are eligible to apply for and are considered for this scholarship award. The scholarship is applicable for undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programs and is valued at a maximum of 4,000 Yuan.
Benefits of President’s Scholarships
Yunnan University will award the selected candidates in the following manner:
- 2,000 Yuan/person for undergraduates
- 3,000 Yuan/person for master’s students
- 4,000 Yuan/person for doctoral students
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must comply with Chinese laws and the regulations of Yunnan University.
- The applicants must have excellent grades with their Chinese proficiency, meeting the basic requirements of their major.
- The applicants should actively participate in academic lectures, social events, and public welfare activities.
- The applicants must pay tuition and accommodation fees on time.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Students must apply for admission via the university’s online application portal. All eligible students will be considered accordingly.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Secondary high school diploma or the equivalent, transcripts
- Master’s degree certificate or the equivalent, transcripts
- Two Recommendation letters
- Study or research plan
- Bank remittance receipt for the registration fee
- The applicants must submit all required documents in either Chinese or English. Scanned copies are also accepted.
- The applicants must have HSK 4 over 210 for economics and management and HSK 4 over 195 for science.