Short Detail of President's Entrance Scholarships:Institute Name: Toronto Metropolitan University.
Country to Study in: Canada.
Courses Offered: all subjects.
Degree Level: Graduate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: $40,000 (total value) and $10,000 (annual amount) (renewable).
Last Date/Dead Line: not specified.
Description of Scholarship:
President's Entrance Scholarships announced by Toronto Metropolitan University for International students to study in Canada. The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of all subjects taught at Toronto Metropolitan University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is not specified and scholarship provide $40,000 (total value) and $10,000 (annual amount) (renewable) to successful candidates.
The Toronto Metropolitan University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of all subjects at Canada on scholarship.
For international students, scholarships are a fantastic method to pay for their education in Canada. Several scholarships are available, each with unique requirements and an application procedure. Academic success is one criterion for specific scholarships, while financial needs or community service are used for others. Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) offers a variety of scholarships and bursaries to students to help with the cost of their education. The President’s Entrance Scholarships by Toronto Metropolitan University are awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
Recipients are reserved (costs not included) a bed in residence. This is limited to Pitman Hall single bedroom with shared hallway washroom or the International Living/Learning single bedroom with private washroom. Please visit the Housing and Residence Life website for more information about living on campus.
President’s Entrance Scholarships Benefits
Twelve (12) recipients | $40,000 (total value) | $10,000 (annual amount) (renewable)
The President’s Entrance Scholarships 2023-2024 are awarded to students based on their academic achievement in high school or previous post-secondary education.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
A minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration. An applicant’s average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country’s equivalent.
This application will ask that you include the following:
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing or an overview of any creative project you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 500 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- a reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Your leadership activities: you will indicate the leadership activities/positions you have been involved in during your final two years in secondary school.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Follow apply now button below to use.