International Cultural Service Scholarships offered by the Portland State University in the USA to step forward to secure your future. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and post-baccalaureate degree program at the Portland State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Students must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University.
- Applicant must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: If you to avail this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. The Application Form will be completed by logging in to WorldLink.
- Required Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents: Personal Statement, Financial Need Statement, Cultural Identity Essay, One sample cultural presentation, and The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Admission Demands: Aspirant must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Demands: you have to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency if not then, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.