Description of Scholarship:
International Cultural Service Scholarships announced by Portland State University for International students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All subjects taught at Portland State University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is July 15, 2021 and scholarship provide upto $3,250 to successful candidates.
The Portland State University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All subjects at USA on scholarship.
Short Detail of International Cultural Service Scholarships:
Institute Name: Portland State University.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: All subjects.
Degree Level: Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: upto $3,250.
Last Date/Dead Line: July 15, 2021.
International Cultural Service Scholarships offered by the Portland State University in the USA to step forward to secure your future. The programme is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue an undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and post-baccalaureate degree program at the Portland State University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Students must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University.
- Applicant must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: If you to avail this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. The Application Form will be completed by logging in to WorldLink.
- Required Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents: Personal Statement, Financial Need Statement, Cultural Identity Essay, One sample cultural presentation, and The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Admission Demands: Aspirant must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Demands: you have to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency if not then, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.