Short Detail of PhD Scholarships in Robotics Engineering:Institute Name: University of Southern Denmark.
Country to Study in: Denmark.
Courses Offered: Robotics Engineering.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: 3.378,- EURO per month.
Last Date/Dead Line: 16th January, 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
PhD Scholarships in Robotics Engineering announced by University of Southern Denmark for International students to study in Denmark. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Robotics Engineering taught at University of Southern Denmark. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 16th January, 2022 and scholarship provide 3.378,- EURO per month to successful candidates.
The University of Southern Denmark provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Robotics Engineering at Denmark on scholarship.
Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the PhD Scholarships in Robotics Engineering in IFD project “GENIUS” on robotics engineering with application to Unmanned Aerial Systems and 5G offered by the University of Southern Denmark.
The scholarship opportunity aims to attract high-achieving overseas students who want to undertake PhD study for the session 2022/2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) in UAS, mobile robotics, embedded systems, or related fields.
- Strong background in UAS technology and experience with system integration and experimental UAS applications.
- Good programming skills (C++, Python, ROS)
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- PhD degree program in IFD project “GENIUS” on robotics engineering with application to Unmanned Aerial Systems and 5G
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To get enrolled for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they have to apply through an online application form.
- Applicants must submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and at least two signed reference letters.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicant must be confident, be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, and have outstanding communication skills.
Award: The University of Southern Denmark will provide salary amounts to approx. 3.378 – EURO per month incl. supplements.
Scholarhunter is an online platform for students to get information about newly announced scholarships to study in top universities all around the world including USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada etc. Our staff is highly qualified and experienced in the field of scholarships, admissions, study abroad, student visa etc. for last 15 years. We provide complete guide in getting scholarships for Graduate, Undergraduate, Masters and PhD to international students.
If you have any question or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us using e-mail.
Our email id: [email protected]