Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the PhD Scholarships in Robotics Engineering in IFD project “GENIUS” on robotics engineering with application to Unmanned Aerial Systems and 5G offered by the University of Southern Denmark.
The scholarship opportunity aims to attract high-achieving overseas students who want to undertake PhD study for the session 2022/2023.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) in UAS, mobile robotics, embedded systems, or related fields.
- Strong background in UAS technology and experience with system integration and experimental UAS applications.
- Good programming skills (C++, Python, ROS)
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- PhD degree program in IFD project “GENIUS” on robotics engineering with application to Unmanned Aerial Systems and 5G
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To get enrolled for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they have to apply through an online application form.
- Applicants must submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and at least two signed reference letters.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicant must be confident, be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, and have outstanding communication skills.
Award: The University of Southern Denmark will provide salary amounts to approx. 3.378 – EURO per month incl. supplements.