To expel financial hindrance for high potential candidates, the Edinburgh Napier University is offering the Pakistan Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational programme is available for students from Pakistan who are going to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates are required to fulfill given criteria:
- Candidates are self-funding your course
- Candidates must be living in Pakistan at the time of application
- Applicants should hold an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2021 or January 2022
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Aspirants will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Required Documents: All Candidates may be demanded to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: Entry requirements are different from course to course.
- Language Demands: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.