Short Detail of Pakistan scholarships:Institute Name: Edinburgh Napier University.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Arts and media, business, and computing, engineering, biosciences, and healthcare..
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate .
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: £2,000 or £3,000.
Last Date/Dead Line: 30th June, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
Pakistan scholarships announced by Edinburgh Napier University for International students to study in UK. The scholarship allows Undergraduate and Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of Arts and media, business, and computing, engineering, biosciences, and healthcare. taught at Edinburgh Napier University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 30th June, 2021 and scholarship provide £2,000 or £3,000 to successful candidates.
The Edinburgh Napier University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Arts and media, business, and computing, engineering, biosciences, and healthcare. at UK on scholarship.
To expel financial hindrance for high potential candidates, the Edinburgh Napier University is offering the Pakistan Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational programme is available for students from Pakistan who are going to enroll in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates are required to fulfill given criteria:
- Candidates are self-funding your course
- Candidates must be living in Pakistan at the time of application
- Applicants should hold an offer to study a bachelor or one year Masters course in September 2021 or January 2022
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: Aspirants will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
- Required Documents: All Candidates may be demanded to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Demands: Entry requirements are different from course to course.
- Language Demands: For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.