Curtin University is pleased to offer the Onshore Postgraduate Support International Scholarships to encourage high-potential students to study in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program aims to support international students who want to undertake postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- New students are commencing a Curtin Master by coursework program of at least 1.5 years (300 credit points) in duration between January and June 2022.
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students.
- Onshore students who have studied at an institution or university in Australia
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- There is no separate scholarship application required. Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University’s registered education agents or apply directly via Curtin online.
- Students must have required Identity proof, Academic transcripts, Award certificate, Letter of course completion, official transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport.
- Applicants must have a high school or bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- All international students can demonstrate their English skills through recognized tests and qualifications, including including the IELTS, TOEFL, and through qualifications in English.
Curtin University will provide a maximum of 20% off the 2022 first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only.