Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, Kingston University London is offering the Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will support an outstanding international postgraduate student to complete a one-year master’s course at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences. The scholarship will cover a large portion of tuition fees for the applicant, up to the value of £11,100.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be International.
- Open to one-year master’s students studying in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
- Open only to those with international fee status.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, you must apply for an approved study program at the university and complete a Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship form.
- Students must copy translated qualification transcripts, copies of relevant and recognized English language qualifications, two references, including at least one academic reference, and Curriculum Vitae (CV) if relevant.
- Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements.
Benefits of Scholarship
Kingston University London will provide £11,100 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.