MPOWER Financing is seeking high-potential applicants to participate in the New Special Series International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding award is open to talented and motivated students who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program. MPOWER will be awarding $8,000 USD this summer to support 12 international students in funding their educational dreams.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be admitted to, or enrolled in, a full-time degree program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports, and
- Be an international student permitted to legally study in the U.S. or Canada, as applicable:
- For study in the U.S., this means that the applicant meets one of these criteria:
- Is protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Has a valid visa that permits study in the U.S., or
- For study in Canada, this means the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Has a valid Canadian study permit
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To start the application process, all students must fill out an online application form.
- The students submit all official transcripts, a copy of the passport, and an essay.
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Applicants must have excellent English language proficiency to study in the U.S. or Canada.
The award will be provided in the following manner:
- Grand Prize: 2,000
- Honorable Mentions (2): $1,000