Don’t let finances stand in the way of your dream of attending college in the USA. Apply for the International New Student Covid Relief Scholarships offered by the National Louis University.
The scholarship program aims to support all incoming overseas students who are starting their university coursework in NLU’s Undergraduate College for the first time in winter 2022. It is renewable each term of study and reduces tuition by 45%.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Available to international students on an F1 student visa
- Must be a First Time Freshman (completed less than 20 semester hours/30 quarter hours of prior university-level coursework)
- Must be pursuing a program offered in NLU’s Undergraduate College
- Must be a new NLU student starting your NLU coursework On-Campus in the Fall 2021 or Winter 2022 term
- Students are only eligible to receive one NLU resource per academic year
- NLU scholarships can only be used to cover tuition costs and are not refundable to the student
- Students must maintain full-time status (14+ credits/term) and continuous enrollment (Summer optional)
- Students must adhere to all university policies and maintain their F1 status in order to remain eligible to receive NLU scholarships.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- The applicants must secure admission at the university by completing the online application form for the scholarship.
- The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Academic records of all educational institutions attended
- Official transcripts
- A copy of passport
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- The students are required to submit official scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0, no band lower than 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 72 overall
- PTE – 50 overall score
- Duolingo – 95 overall score
The National Louis University will provide 45% of the tuition fee of the full-time chosen course, which will be renewable to the selected applicants.