Short Detail of Multicultural Australian English PhD Positions in Australia:Institute Name: Macquarie University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: PhD or MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st July, 2021.
Description of Scholarship:
Multicultural Australian English PhD Positions in Australia announced by Macquarie University for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows PhD or MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Macquarie University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 1st July, 2021 and scholarship provide full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum to successful candidates.
The Macquarie University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Australia on scholarship.
International Multicultural Australian English PhD Positions are offered by Macquarie University in Australia, to provide a out-class education to highly skilled and needy students.
The educational award supports international students who share the passion to study a PhD project, “Multicultural Australian English: The new voice of Sydney.” The aim is to generate an integrated and inclusive model of Australian-English, through phonetic analysis of speech used by adolescents from a range of language backgrounds.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Multicultural Australian English: The new voice of Sydney
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must record outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.