Highly passionate students have a great opportunity to manage their finances by applying for the MSc Leading Major merit awards offered by the University of Edinburgh.
There are three scholarships available for the outstanding UK and EU students to pursue a master’s degree in Leading Major Programmes for entry in 2021-2022.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Candidates must have accepted for admission to one of the following programs of study, within the School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: In order to avail this education award, the online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Required Documents: Applicant need to have copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Demand: In order to take admission, seekers are needed to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Demand: You will be asked to show a level of English language competency, regardless of your nationality or country of residence.