Short Detail of Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships:Institute Name: University of Central Oklahoma.
Country to Study in: USA.
Courses Offered: any subject.
Degree Level: Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: international students.
Scholarship Award: $500 – $1,600.
Last Date/Dead Line: open for 2022 - 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships announced by University of Central Oklahoma for international students to study in USA. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of any subject taught at University of Central Oklahoma. The last date of applying for this scholarship is open for 2022 - 2023 and scholarship provide $500 – $1,600 to successful candidates.
The University of Central Oklahoma provide a golden chance to international students to complete their studies in the field(s) of any subject at USA on scholarship.
The University of Central Oklahoma is pleased to offer the Mr. and Miss UCO International Scholarships to encourage high-potential students to study in the USA. The application for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open.
The funding program encourages international students who want to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Central Oklahoma. There are first, second, and third place winners receiving varying amounts of scholarships ranging from $500 – $1,600.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Be a full-time student at UCO with a GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Be an F-1 student; attend all rehearsals, which will be announced during the Informational High Tea;
- Fulfill all job duties listed in the job description of Mr. and Miss UCO International; and,
- Must be nominated by their country association if more than one applicant and one gender from a country are represented.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the program, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Central Oklahoma
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic credentials
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Bank statement
- Statement of financial sponsorship;
- Proof of high school graduation
- Passport or national identification document
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Submit one of the following to satisfy the requirement:
- TOEFL – 61 IBT (Internet-based test) or 500 PBT (paper-based test);
- IELTS – 5.5 overall
- Duolingo – 85;
- PTE Academic – 42; or,
- Proof of 12 weeks of intensive English study at an approved ESL program in the U.S. after achieving a minimum TOEFL score of 460 (PBT) or 48 (IBT) or minimum IELTS overall band of 5.0 or Duolingo 80 or PTE Academic of 36.
The University of Central Oklahoma will provide an award ranging from $500 – $1,600 To the successful students for the academic session 2022/2023.