Short Detail of Monash International Leadership Scholarship:Institute Name: Monash University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: All Subjects.
Degree Level: Graduate, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: 100% of course fees paid.
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th January, 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
Monash International Leadership Scholarship announced by Monash University for International Students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows Graduate, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field(s) of All Subjects taught at Monash University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 15th January, 2023 and scholarship provide 100% of course fees paid to successful candidates.
The Monash University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of All Subjects at Australia on scholarship.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship, 2023 at Monash University Melbourne: Monash International Leadership Scholarship, Melbourne 2023 is available to undertake Graduate, Postgraduate, and Undergraduate level programs at Monash University.
Apply for Monash International Leadership Scholarship, 2023 at Monash University Melbourne. This is a full tuition fee scholarship that will provide 100% of course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation, and living costs). You will have to manage Overseas student health insurance and living costs by yourself. This is an excellent opportunity for those students who already have undergraduate or postgraduate courses offered at Monash university and now looking for aid to meet tuition fee expenditures.
Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Named for prominent World War I general Sir John Monash, it was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state. The university has a number of campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship Benefits:
The Monash International Leadership Scholarship will cover.
- 100% of course fees are paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation, and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment, and promotional materials and/or events.
Does Monash University offer full scholarships for international students? yes;
What is Monash International Leadership scholarship? This is a full tuition fee scholarship that will provide 100% of course fees;
How much scholarship can I get in Monash University? 100% Tuition Fee;
What scholarships are available for international students? Monash International Leadership scholarship.
If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash. Note, if you are studying Australian Year 12, you may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence instead.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.