Maastricht University is currently accepting applications for the PhD Positions in Law. This offer is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational program is designed to encourage needy and excellent students who want to be part of the PhD degree program at Maastricht University.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
Candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Candidates must have master degree in European law, Migration Law; Human Rights Law;
- Candidates must have an interest in academic research.
- Applicants must have the ability to separately conducting original research as well as working in a team.
- Students must have the willingness to move to Brussels for a six-month external placement at the European Policy Centre (EPC)
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Procedure to Apply: To avail this opportunity, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, Candidates have to check the application procedure, and please send your application online to [email protected].
- Required Documents: Candidates are to required to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Ethics self-assessment
- A motivational letter
- One academic paper
- Contact information of two references (including e-mail; phone number; mailing address; and relationship to the applicant)
- Copy of Bachelor (BA) and (Research) Master (MA) degree and transcript (including GPA)
- Admission Demands: To take admission, Candidates must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Demands: Candidates who are neither native English speakers nor have attended an English-taught BA or MA, the PO accepts certificates from:
- TOEFL test: overall, computer-based minimum score of 250
- TOEFL test: overall, internet-based minimum score 100 and minimum writing score 25
- TOEFL test: overall, paper-based minimum score of 600
- IELTS test: minimum score overall 7.0 and minimum writing score 6.5
- A Cambridge certificate: C or higher for the CAE (Certificate in Advanced English).