Short Detail of LUC Financial Support Programme:Institute Name: Leiden University.
Country to Study in: Netherlands.
Courses Offered: Governance, and Global Affairs.
Degree Level: Bachelor.
Students Nationality: International Students.
Scholarship Award: between 1000 Euro and 3000 Euro per year (Partial Funding).
Last Date/Dead Line: 15th March 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
LUC Financial Support Programme announced by Leiden University for International Students to study in Netherlands. The scholarship allows Bachelor level programm(s) in the field(s) of Governance, and Global Affairs taught at Leiden University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 15th March 2023 and scholarship provide between 1000 Euro and 3000 Euro per year (Partial Funding) to successful candidates.
The Leiden University provide a golden chance to International Students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Governance, and Global Affairs at Netherlands on scholarship.
Excellent Students LUC Financial Support Programme 2023 is open for students to study at Leiden University Netherlands and complete their Bachelor's degree in the fields of Governance, and Global Affairs.
Leiden University College (LUC) affords financial aid to a restrained quantity of high-quality college students who may additionally in any other case no longer be in a position to attend. Both enrolled college students and future college students of LUC can request economic support.
The LUC Financial Support Programme is for excellent applicants and current students of Leiden University College (LUC) who may otherwise not be able to attend without financial support.
Luc monetary assistance program 2023 is open for international students. The scholarship approves a bachelor's diploma program(s) within the subject of governance, and global affairs taught at Leiden college. The remaining date for the scholarship is 15 Mar 2023. Luc economic assist program 2023 is being supplied with the resource of the college of governance and global affairs (FGGA) at Leiden college which is a public research college in Leiden, Netherlands. The information that advantages society is the area of the college of governance and international affairs (FGGA). FGGA offers amazing interdisciplinary schooling on and research into social and governance troubles such as terrorism, a corporation of public administration, neighborhood weather trade, and economic crises. Luc financial help program 2023 provides economic aid to a confined wide sort of super university students who may additionally in any other case not be successful to attend. Each enrolled college student and future college student of Luc can request monetary assistance.
LUC Financial Support Programme Benefits:
- Recipients will be awarded an amount between 1000 Euro and 3000 Euro per year - the exact amount to be determined by LUC on the basis of the applicant’s situation and the number of funds available.
- Funds are awarded for a period of one academic year. At the end of that year, students will be invited to request a renewal of their financial support for the following academic year.
- Renewal of financial support is at the discretion of LUC and is not guaranteed. When requesting a renewal, students must demonstrate that their financial situation still merits the awarding of financial support.
- Financial support can be awarded for a maximum of 3 academic years (6 semesters).
Note: The information you provide in your application and supporting documents will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will only be used by the Selection Committee for the assessment of your financial support application. This process is separate from the admission process and will in no way influence the decision of the admissions board.
LUC Financial Support Programme Selection process
March to May: the selection committee will assess all applications for financial support on the basis of documented financial situation, demonstrated attitude to meeting costs, and motivation.
Funds are allocated in the following order of precedence
Current LUC students (both renewals and first requests for financial support).
New students who have been admitted to LUC by the start of the selection period (15 March).
New students who are admitted to LUC after the selection period had commenced (after 15 March). Candidates from this group will be waitlisted and only awarded financial support if there are funds remaining.
1 May: all candidates will be notified of the decision on their application for financial support via Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis).
Recipients must accept the offered financial support within 2 weeks of being notified of the award via the online application portal (uSis).
The awarding of financial support is at the discretion of LUC. Decisions are final and may not be contested.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Prospective students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must have already submitted an application for admission to LUC.
- During the scholarship selection period (March to May), you must have already been (conditionally) admitted to LUC.
- Current LUC students:
- When applying for the scholarship, you must be making good academic progress without significant or non-substantiated credit shortages.
- You have not previously obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You are able to provide documentary evidence that you are unable to study at LUC without financial support. See information on Criteria, required documents, and conditions.
Note: due to the limited availability of funds, financial support cannot be awarded to all candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Before applying, carefully read the information on Criteria, required documents and conditions then take all the steps below:
- Preferably before 1 December: submit an application for admission to LUC via Leiden University’s online application portal (uSis). Please note:
- In order to be admitted in time for the scholarship selection period, we highly advise you to meet this early application for admission deadline!
- Current LUC students can disregard this step.
- Before 15 March: in the scholarship section of your online application (uSis), indicate that you wish to apply for the LUC financial support program.
- Upload the following items in your online scholarship application, as described in the information on Criteria, required documents and conditions then click on submit:
- Motivation letter
- Financial plan (using this template)
- Supporting documents
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered!