Short Detail of LION Funding Scholarships:Institute Name: Leiden University.
Country to Study in: Netherlands.
Courses Offered: Physics.
Degree Level: MSc program.
Students Nationality: Non-Dutch nationals.
Scholarship Award: €6000 per year.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1st February 2023.
Description of Scholarship:
LION Funding Scholarships announced by Leiden University for Non-Dutch nationals to study in Netherlands. The scholarship allows MSc program level programm(s) in the field(s) of Physics taught at Leiden University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 1st February 2023 and scholarship provide €6000 per year to successful candidates.
The Leiden University provide a golden chance to Non-Dutch nationals to complete their studies in the field(s) of Physics at Netherlands on scholarship.
The scholarhunter.com is always trying to best information regarding scholarships announced worldwide, today we publish the best-ever scholarship that is LION Funding Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. If students are willing to study at Leiden University, Netherlands, so must try this scholarship opportunity and apply for LION Funding Scholarships, which is for Non-Dutch nationals students.
The students who successfully avail of this scholarship will be awarded for the € 6000 per year for the MSc program in Physics, further awarded for one year and renewable for the second year, if the performance of the student is satisfactory.
So we advise that not wait for the deadline and apply today for LION Funding Scholarships and avail this golden opportunity to make your future bright.
Official Website of Scholarship
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. The university was founded as a Protestant university in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange, as a reward to the city of Leiden for its defense against Spanish attacks during the Eighty Years' War. Leiden University is a top European research university, and we want outstanding importance as a multidisciplinary and research-intensive university.
LION Funding Scholarships Benefits
Leiden University will provide each scholarship (€ 6000 per year) awarded for one year, renewable for the second year, subject to satisfactory performance (i.e., 60EC with a GPA>8 in the first year). They advised scholarships do not exempt from the tuition fee of Leiden University, or the possible ‘proof of sufficient funds for the student visa/residence permit application to the Dutch Immigration Office (required for non-EER nationals).
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Physics or a Physics-related program from a foreign research university with a level similar to Dutch universities and be eligible to apply.
- Candidates have sufficient in-depth knowledge and theoretical/mathematical skills on topics like quantum physics, electrodynamics, statistical physics, and complex analysis, equivalent to those of the undergraduate courses of the Leiden BSc Physics curriculum.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Candidates must submit an online application for admission to the MSc program in Physics. After enrolling, they can fill out the online application for a scholarship at the university. Send an e-mail to: [email protected] to indicate that you are applying for a LION scholarship.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of a valid passport or ID card
- Copy of a Dutch residence permit (if applicable)
- CV (résumé)
- Language proficiency (if applicable)
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts
- Letters of motivation
- Letters of recommendation.
- Students have to complete the admission requirements of Leiden University.
- Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.