Welcome to the gateway of endless possibilities at La Trobe University in Australia. Our Graduate Research Project International Scholarships are designed to help you achieve your career dreams by pursuing a PhD degree. If you’re a Ukrainian citizen with an Australian visa, this could be your chance to shine, especially if you’ve been displaced by conflict.
Why Choose La Trobe University?
La Trobe University, located in the vibrant city of Melbourne, is your ticket to a world-class education. Ranked among the top 400 universities globally, we’re renowned for our commitment to research excellence and sustainability. Our two colleges, Arts, Social Science, and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health, and Engineering, offer a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Studying at La Trobe means access to a faculty of experts, a wide variety of academic programs, and an environment that nurtures both personal and professional growth.
- University: La Trobe University
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- Location: Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 September 2023.
Eligibility for La Trobe University Graduate Research Project Scholarships
This scholarship is open to students from Australia, and New Zealand, and international applicants who wish to pursue a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). To be eligible, you must:
- Be enrolled full-time at La Trobe University.
- Have completed a Master’s by Research or have a significant body of research experience.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident (for Research Training Program Scholarships).
How to Apply
- Domestic applicants: Apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International applicants: Submit your application through the International Online Application System.
- Complete the Research Statement Form.
- Required Documents: The following documents are required
- University academic transcripts and completion certificates.
- Professional CV (resume).
- Details of any publications.
- Copy of your Master’s thesis (translated into English if not in English).
- Preliminary research proposal (300 words).
- Birth or citizenship certificate (for domestic applicants only).
- Passport copy or Australian visa (if applicable).
La Trobe University is offering successful candidates:
- A stipend of $33,500 per year for up to 3.5 years.
- A tuition fee scholarship for up to 4 years.
- Relocation allowance and publication/thesis allowance.
- Opportunities to collaborate with our exceptional researchers and access professional development programs.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity! Apply now and unlock the door to a brighter future with La Trobe University. Your academic journey begins here.