Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022 For Graduate, Stanford University In California USA: Stanford University in California USA Knight-Hennessy Scholarships 2022 is accessible to embrace Graduate-level projects at Stanford University.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholarships program at Stanford University will subsidize the degree program recorded in the underlying KHS affirmation letter.
It is accessible for researchers who wish to sign up for an extra alumni program. The chosen researchers will get extra subsidies for up to three years.
During every one of the initial three years of graduate review, Knight-Hennessy researchers get a few sorts of financing:
- A partnership is applied straightforwardly to cover the educational costs and related expenses.
- Payment for living and scholarly costs (like food and lodging, books, scholastic supplies, educational materials, neighborhood transportation, and sensible individual expenses).
- A movement payment is planned to cover an economy-class ticket for one yearly excursion to and from Stanford.
Knight-Hennessy Scholarships Benefits:
During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy scholars receive several types of funding:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Stanford University, officially Leland Stanford Junior University, is a private research university located in the census-designated place of Stanford, California, near the city of Palo Alto. The campus occupies 8,180 acres, among the largest in the United States, and enrolls over 17,000 students.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Newly enrolling scholars receive a one-time relocation stipend intended to offset some of the costs associated with relocation to the area and/or technology purchases.
- Scholars in their second and third years may apply for supplemental funds to support academic enrichment activities (e.g., conference travel).
How to Apply for Scholarship:
Apply by clicking APPLY NOW.