Short Detail of International Studentships PhD (via MPhil) (Annual Stipend):Institute Name: University of Central Lancashire.
Country to Study in: UK.
Courses Offered: Clinical and Biomedical Sciences.
Degree Level: PhD.
Students Nationality: Home/EU and International applicants.
Scholarship Award: annual stipend of £15,285.
Last Date/Dead Line: 31st March 2022.
Description of Scholarship:
International Studentships PhD (via MPhil) (Annual Stipend) announced by University of Central Lancashire for Home/EU and International applicants to study in UK. The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field(s) of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences taught at University of Central Lancashire. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 31st March 2022 and scholarship provide annual stipend of £15,285 to successful candidates.
The University of Central Lancashire provide a golden chance to Home/EU and International applicants to complete their studies in the field(s) of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences at UK on scholarship.
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences at the University of Central Lancashire.
The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree program for the academic session 2022-2023.
It is a a grant or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement. The scholarship subject Biomedical sciences are a set of sciences applying portions of natural science or formal science, or both, to develop knowledge, interventions, or technology that are of use in healthcare or public health.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree program
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be considered for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out.
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- International applicants require an English Language level of Postgraduate (IELTS 6.5 with no component below 6).
Benefits of Scholarship
The studentship program will provide an annual stipend of £15,285 (subject to satisfactory progress) in addition to course fees.