Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the PhD (via MPhil) International Studentships in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences at the University of Central Lancashire.
The motive of the bursary is to support aspirants who are going to enroll in the PhD degree program for the academic session 2022-2023.
It is a a grant or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement. The scholarship subject Biomedical sciences are a set of sciences applying portions of natural science or formal science, or both, to develop knowledge, interventions, or technology that are of use in healthcare or public health.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree program
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To be considered for the grant, students have to take admission to doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, they should download the online application form and fill it out.
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- International applicants require an English Language level of Postgraduate (IELTS 6.5 with no component below 6).
Benefits of Scholarship
The studentship program will provide an annual stipend of £15,285 (subject to satisfactory progress) in addition to course fees.