Columbia University is very keen to provide incoming international students with the opportunity to participate in its new International Students Financial Aid scheme.
The scholarship will be granted to those students who demonstrate academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities, and leadership.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- To be considered for admission to Columbia, you must be comfortable with rapid and idiomatic spoken English.
Award: Winners will receive over $17 million to cover their study expenses in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.