High-achieving students can apply for the International Scholarships for Ph.D. in Industrial Transformation Training Centre at Macquarie University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The successful candidate will gain experience with gut microbiome research, including both experimentation microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, and microbiome sequencing library preparation techniques and data analysis.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to undertake the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the program, applicants must register in the Online Application System in the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the proposed project, research proposal in a short paragraph is sufficient.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and a GPA of 5.25 at 300 levels at the university.
- Bachelor or higher award from a recognized institution
- Applicants have to meet the English language requirements.
The selected candidates will get an MQRES full-time stipend rate of $34,938 per annum for up to 3 years of study at Macquarie University.