Description of Scholarship:
International Scholarships for PhD in Industrial Transformation Training Centre announced by Macquarie University for International students to study in Australia. The scholarship allows PhD or MRes level programm(s) in the field(s) of Facilitated Advancement of Australia’s Bioactive taught at Macquarie University. The last date of applying for this scholarship is 1 March 2022 and scholarship provide $34,938 to successful candidates.
The Macquarie University provide a golden chance to International students to complete their studies in the field(s) of Facilitated Advancement of Australia’s Bioactive at Australia on scholarship.
Short Detail of International Scholarships for PhD in Industrial Transformation Training Centre:
Institute Name: Macquarie University.
Country to Study in: Australia.
Courses Offered: Facilitated Advancement of Australia’s Bioactive.
Degree Level: PhD or MRes.
Students Nationality: International students.
Scholarship Award: $34,938.
Last Date/Dead Line: 1 March 2022.
High-achieving students can apply for the International Scholarships for Ph.D. in Industrial Transformation Training Centre at Macquarie University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The successful candidate will gain experience with gut microbiome research, including both experimentation microbiology, molecular biology, biochemistry, and microbiome sequencing library preparation techniques and data analysis.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to undertake the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- To apply for the program, applicants must register in the Online Application System in the Ph.D. degree program at the university.
- Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the proposed project, research proposal in a short paragraph is sufficient.
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and a GPA of 5.25 at 300 levels at the university.
- Bachelor or higher award from a recognized institution
- Applicants have to meet the English language requirements.
The selected candidates will get an MQRES full-time stipend rate of $34,938 per annum for up to 3 years of study at Macquarie University.