GRDC Research Scholarships is now available to support all international students in Australia. The programme is funded by Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) for the academic year 2021/22.
The programme main focus is on innovative analysis proposals inscribing grower constraints or opportunities that will contribute to grower profitability.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Data & Analytics Framework, or are a subset of the Key Investment Targets in the GRDC Research Development and Extension Plan
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- The claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- International students must be studying at an Australian University.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the applications via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Referee report template
- GRS application information
- GRDC Research Scholarship Contract
- Guide: submitting a GRS application via GRDC Grains Investment Portal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, students must have to meet the language requirements of the university.