International Postdoctoral Scholarships in CFD Plasma Reactor Design, Sweden: The Chalmers University of Technology is welcoming outstanding students to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions in CFD Plasma Reactor Design.
The purpose of the bursary is to help both the domestic and international students who are going to take part in the postdoctoral program for the session 2022/2023.
Detail about University:
The Chalmers University of Technology has a 13-department university with a well-known organizational culture. In critical sectors like materials, mathematical modeling, environmental research, and vehicle protection, it has eight Areas of Advance and six national centers of excellence.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? In a number of departments, Chalmers provides a range of graduate and postgraduate degree programs. Additionally, it offers students a variety of excellent career options and job opportunities.
Benefits of International Postdoctoral Scholarships
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for two years.
Requirements Criteria for Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must hold a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Physics (or equivalent), awarded no more than three years prior to the application deadline (according to the current agreement with the Swedish Agency for Government Employers), with a focus on Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). The application must be supported by journal publications confirming the applicant has experience and knowledge in CFD.
- A strong background in transport phenomena, turbulence, and multiphase flow.
- A strong background in chemical reactions and thermodynamics.
- A demonstrated ability to do CFD simulations and analyze results (journal publications).
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply for Scholarship:
- For taking entrance into this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- CV, include a complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references
- To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.